The Residency at The Crossing lasts 10 months. Starting August 1, 2021 and wrapping up May 29, 2022. We believe this will give Residents an understanding of the ministry rhythms here at The Crossing.
What are we looking for?
The Crossing is looking for college students that have completed no less than 2 years of full-time study toward a four-year degree.
The Crossing Residency is geared for those…
- pursuing full-time vocational ministry
- with a passion for leading people in to a life changing relationship with Jesus
- who thrive in a fast paced, ever changing culture
- with a thirst to learn and absorb
- who play well with others
- who don’t take themselves too seriously
- who adapt in a variety of settings with a variety of people
What you get
- Residents will work in a full time capacity alongside The Crossing staff. staff
- Residents will receive a weekly stipend
- Residents will be housed with families from The Crossing
- Residents will experience a home-build trip with our partners in Mexico
- Residents will have the opportunity to attend some of the best leadership conferences in the country with our team
What you will need
- Residents will need to provide their own laptop computer, cellular phone, and transportation.
How to Apply
- Fill out our online application.
- You will be contacted for an interview once your application is complete.
- Have Questions? Email Karen Rainville.