Poland – July
July 26 - August 4 | Lodz, Poland
Since 1990, shortly after the fall of Communism in the country, Proem Ministries has been working to help share a message that has long been forgotten. With less than 50,000 Evangelical Christians in the whole country, there are plenty of opportunities for ministry. Proem has been effectively planting churches and running camps for years. The Crossing sends teams to work with Pastor Rafal and his team during their Teen Creative Arts Camp. This trip is great if you have talents in music, photography, graphic design, acting, etc. (anything in the field of creative arts). The team will be asked to prepare workshops for the students attending the week long camp in Poland.
Trip Open To: 15+*
Application Deadline: February 25, 2019
Trip cost: $2,300
WHY GO ON THIS TRIP?
The Crossing firmly believes in providing opportunities for individuals to learn more about what God is doing around the world. We are committed to offering trips and service projects for you to see firsthand what ministry looks like in Poland and how you can actively contribute to serving others globally and locally. Our hope is that you will be compelled to change something within your lifestyle at home after this experience and make a greater impact in Las Vegas.
WHAT WILL THE TEAM BE DOING?
During this trip, the team from The Crossing will primarily be working alongside Proem to help with the youth camp. Teaching workshops in assigned teams throughout the week will be a major component of the trip. Our team is there to serve in any capacity throughout the week!
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must attend The Crossing or live in Las Vegas with the ability to attend team meetings.
- Pre-mission trip experience is NOT required.
- Open to anyone 15+*
- Must have a passport 75 days prior to departure.
- Passport CANNOT expire within 6 months of departure.
- Submit deposit at registration and complete application for approval.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- How much do I pay directly to The Crossing? $2,300 per traveler. There will be a $300 deposit due at registration that is fully refundable until the date registration closes in case you need to drop out.
- What is included in the trip cost? All transportation expenses, housing, supplies, traveler’s insurance, and all meals while in Poland.
- What is not included in the trip cost? Passport, food while traveling to/from Poland, snacks/drinks at corner stores, and Souvenir shopping money.
- Worried about raising funds? God will provide! Your hard work is still required though, so during team meetings, your leader will discuss fundraising tips and ideas to help you be prepared for your journey.
Transportation – Vans, busses, and trains will be used to get around Poland.
Housing – The team will be staying in a standard hotel, very similar to most American hotels.
*Trip applicants that are 16 or 17 years old must be approved by the trip leader to go on a trip without a parent/guardian.
Questions? Email Michelle White | (702) 947-2080