Northern Ireland – June
June 18 - 26 | Northern Ireland
The Molesky family is responding to a call to Northern Ireland to partner with local pioneers and saints who have been laboring for the Lord in that region, to release the heart of Father over the land and the people, to call the people into their identity in Christ, and then together, as one, to encounter His Presence! Their mission is to partner with the Lord’s heart to equip and encourage the Body of Christ, to establish continual rhythms of prayer and worship, and to build unified communities centered around the Presence of God, ushering in an apostolic movement that will disciple nations. Their focus is on Northern Ireland – a country with a history of friction between religions.
Trip cost: $2,400
Trip Leader: Claudia Widhalm
Trip Open To: 18+
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
WHY GO ON THIS TRIP?
The Crossing firmly believes in providing opportunities for individuals to learn more about what God is doing around the world. We are committed to offering trips and service projects for you to see firsthand what ministry looks like in Northern Ireland. This team should see the value in coming to pray, worship, learn, and ‘be’ — people who feel called to be intercessors, worship leaders, musicians, artists, or whatever other door the Lord opens. Our hope is that you will be compelled to change something within your lifestyle at home after this experience and make a greater impact in Las Vegas.
WHAT WILL THE TEAM BE DOING?
During this trip, the team from The Crossing will primarily be working alongside our partners and local churches to learn about spiritual formation, engage in worship and participate in intercessory prayer for the nation of Northern Ireland through guided visits and experiences. Our hope is that our team cultivates this spiritual practices in their daily lives upon return to Las Vegas. Our team will also spend time supporting and encouraging the Molesky Family in their work and be available to serve their mission with open hands.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must attend The Crossing or live in Las Vegas with the ability to attend team meetings.
- All participants will apply and then be screened for interviews before being invited to participate in the trip.
- Pre-mission trip experience is NOT required.
- Open to anyone 18+
- Must have a passport 75 days prior to departure.
- Passport CANNOT expire within 6 months of departure.
- Submit deposit at registration and complete application for approval.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- How much do I pay directly to The Crossing? $2,400 per traveler. There will be a $300 deposit due at registration that is fully refundable until the date registration closes in case you need to drop out.
- What is included in the trip cost? All transportation expenses, housing, supplies, traveler’s insurance, and all meals while in Northern Ireland.
- What is not included in the trip cost? Passport, food while traveling to/from Northern Ireland, snacks/drinks at corner stores, and Souvenir shopping money.
- Worried about raising funds? God will provide! Your hard work is still required though, so during team meetings, your leader will discuss fundraising tips and ideas to help you be prepared for your journey.
- Transportation – Vans, busses, and trains will be used to get around Northern Ireland.
- Housing – The team will be staying in a boutique hotel.
Questions? Email Michelle White | (702) 947-2080