Middle School Spring Break Trip
April 15 - 16 | Las Vegas
This year we will be keeping our middle school spring break trip local! This trip will be a two day mission trip in Vegas serving alongside our partners as Casa De Luz to help with their food pantry, some basic renovations, and other various community outreach activities. Students will be staying at the church and transported as groups to and from the ministry sites. This is a great chance for students to connect with our partners and engage with work thats being done right outside our doors. They will learn about the needs in our city and have the chance to do something about them.
Trip Cost: $50
Trip Leader: Robert Brazile
Trip Open To: Middle School Students Only
Registration Deadline: April 1
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Pre-mission trip experience is NOT required.
- Must be a middle school student.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- How much is due directly to The Crossing? $50 per student.
- What is included in the trip cost? All transportation expenses, housing, food, and project fees.
- What is not included in the trip cost? Any extra snacks from nearby stores.
- Transportation – Large rental vans with bucket seats will be used for travel throughout the city.
- Housing – Students will be staying at the church either in the Venue or The Theatre. Students will be separated between the buildings depending on gender.
Questions? Email Robert Brazile | (702) 947-2080