We invite you to make a difference in the community. Throughout the year we will add projects on this page as they become available. In addition to those we want to encourage you to step out as individuals, families, small groups, or companies to serve the community around you. We want to be the hands and feet of Jesus and be known for serving our community in transformative ways.
During your acts of service, share pictures on social media and use the hashtag #ThisIsChurch and #CrossingLV
Serve The Community
Find a way to serve the current needs of our community. Click on an option below
Project 150 Volunteer Opportunities
Club Christ Learning Center Volunteers Needed
Blood Hero Blood Drive
Casa de Luz
Spread the Word Nevada Volunteer Opportunities
Helping Hands of Vegas Valley
Three Square Volunteer Response
Serve Wherever Needed
Want to be a part of The Crossing movement to reach our members and community in need? Sign up here!
Serve Those You Know
Our aim as a church is to provide both short and long term support for those impacted, so consider how you can serve the following:
Do you know an essential workforce family? (police, fire, medical, social work, etc.)
Do you know someone who is in the vulnerable population?
Do you know someone who is isolated?
- Be a listening ear, offer encouragement, or pray with them.
- Make their grocery or pharmacy run for them.
- Provide a gift card for meals or coffee.
- Make them a home-cooked meal.
- Send them a note, make a thank you card, have your family help as well.
- Buy a gift card from a small business, to help them with income, and then use the gift card a few months from now.
- Reach out to a distant friend and reconnect.
- Invite friends and family over to watch online services by creating a digital watch party.
How can my family or small group serve?
- Stock the break room of local first responders and hospitals with water and non-perishable health foods.
- Adopt your local fire house: drop off snacks, cards, build a relationship, find ways you can serve them.
- Connect with our Local Missions Coordinator for a list of local partners that you can volunteer with.
Here are several resources in the community available to you that might be useful at this time.
Click the link below to visit The Crossing Prayer Wall and pray with those in need today.
Community Response Stories
Check out these stories of how The Crossing is serving our community.