Group Discussion Questions
Welcome! We are excited for you to be able to engage in community with others through groups. Please read through this page to become familiar with what it looks like to lead an online group at The Crossing. This page will cover everything from accessing your group to directions on how to effectively lead your group once you have become familiar with the online platforms that we are using to communicate. Thank you for deciding to be a part of online groups.
Here’s How To Access Your Group:
- Go to my.thecrossinglv.com
- Click “LOGIN” in the top right corner and type in your Login information.
- If you don’t have an account, register for one by clicking the “Register” button. After you’ve filled that out, you will then have your login information to access your group.
- Click on the down arrow in the top right corner that now says “Hello _____.” Click on “My Account” and it will take you to your Rock profile.
- You should be able to see your group in the right side column titled “Groups.” Ex: Alexa Moore (Leader*)
Group discussion for your 4 week online group:
Your group will be discussing the previous Sunday message. You and everyone in your group will be receiving the discussion guide via email every Sunday morning. Sign up to receive your discussion guide HERE.
Questions? Email [email protected]