Find Open Doors Group
Host a Study
HOW TO HOST AN OPEN DOORS STUDY
- Watch an Open Doors Host Orientation: Watch Now
- Watch the host training online: Group Resources
- Set a day/time/location for your Open Doors study to meet
- Register your study online at the Host Orientation
- Invite a few friends to join your study
- Confirm the people in your study and set your first meeting date
- Make sure you have access to Right Now Media. Need access? Click HERE!
- Prepare the physical location of your study
(make sure you can access the digital content on Right Now Media).
- Pray for the people joining your Open Doors study.
START WITH A MEAL & END WITH A SERVICE PROJECT
Before you start your study, identify a time when your group can have a meal together. Simply plan a Taco Tuesday with your study group and eat together. Eating a meal together is one of the best ways to connect and get to know each other. Also, find a service project your group can engage in together before the end of your study. You can click the button below to find a Serve Project:
As a study host, you’ll receive a weekly email from your coach as well as a weekly reminder to complete your study report. Please take a moment to complete the weekly report. This will help you communicate with everyone in your study. Let your coach know if you need any help processing the weekly report.
OPEN DOORS SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- September 17 – Open Doors Introduction.
- Enjoy a meal together, introductions, share your story
- September 24 – The Open Door
- October 1 – Door #1 or Door #2?
- October 8 – How to Cross a Threshold
- October 15 – The Doors We Open for Others
- October 22 – The Jonah Complex
- October 29 – Thank God for Closed Doors
- September 9 – Men’s Conference
- November 4 – The Gat(her)ing for Women
- October 7 – Group Leader Summit (9:00am-3:00pm)
WHO IS MY CONTACT?
If you have any questions you can email or call your coach. If you don’t know who your coach is, email Beth Polastri or call (702) 947-2080 to be connected with your coach.